Merging Reflection Project in P6 Removes Unifier Integration Settings And CBS Code Assignments
(Doc ID 2550619.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Merging a reflection project into the parent project removes the Unifier settings and assigned CBS codes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Link a project to Unifier in P6
- Pull the CBS from Unifier
- Assign to resource assignments in P6
- Create a reflection project
- Merge the reflection into the source
- All the project level settings and the missing CBS in the reflection are reported as changes and overwrites in the destination
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document