Error When Performing Bulk Class Import
(Doc ID 2551007.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Setup and Maintenance
Error when performing bulk class import
An error occurred when performing the steps for a bulk class import.
The format of Import file you choose to upload is not relevant to an offering or functional area selection. Check and select a different import file
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup and Maintenance
2. Navigate to the Product Management offering
3. Highlight the Items Functional Area
4. Highlight the Manage Item Classes Task
5. Select the Actions drop down
6. Select Export to CSV File -> Create New
7. Download the CSV File Package that is created
8. Within the CSV File Package, extract the EGP_ITEM_CLASS.csv file
9. Provide new item class information within the file, ensuring that no reserved or key words are being used.
10. Insert the updated file into the CSV File Package
11. Within the Setup and Maintenance page, Select Actions -> Import from CSV File -> Create New
12. Within the Import Setup Data from CSV File page -> Provide the CSV File Package
13. Submit the process
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot perform bulk item class import.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document