Bill To Address Type Not Coming By Default Eventhough The Profile Is Set
(Doc ID 2551259.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bill to Address type not coming by default eventhough the profile is set
1) Create a Lead. Add address and relevant information of contact and accounts
2) Convert the lead to Opporutnity
3) New Account gets created, New Contact gets created, New opportunity gets created
4) Check the address on account and contact
5) Address type BILL TO not coming by default even though the profiles to default them are setup (ZCA_ADDRESS_PURPOSE_DEFAULT and ZCA_CONTACT_ADDRESS_PURPOSE_DEFAULT)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document