Unable To Create Pick Wave Against Transfer Order
(Doc ID 2551397.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Inventory
Customer initiated transfer order through manage onhand quantities UI and supply request reference number generated with source and destination. Also verified TO on supply orchestration. When creating pick wave in source org , system was showing popup message 'Pick Wave xxxxx was created . Number of pick slips :0 and number of picks:0'.
When creating pick wave in source org , system should show popup message 'Pick Wave xxxxx was created . Number of pick slips :1 and number of picks:1'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) Supply chain execution-> Inventory Management->Manage onhand quantities
2. Action->Transfer Order from destination organization
3. Enter the source detail and submit
4. Verify the supply order in Supply Orchestration
3. Create Pick wave in source organization
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document