Migration Project Doesn't Handle Child Join Tables
(Doc ID 2551505.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 to 19 [Release 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing a migration project that has two tables that reference the same child table it is incapable of populating either table because of the circular dependency.
The error below is received.
3. Create Migration Project for export =
- Project Type = Export
- Commit Scope = Object ID
- Add two objects
- Screen set ID = Equipment_Group
- Screen set ID = Equipment_Type
4. Run Migration Project Export = .zip is created and emailed to a local server/pc
5. Create Migration Project for import on a separate instance of OTM
Project Type = Import
Commit Scope = Object ID
6.Run Migration Project Import
- Local file .zip
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document