Menu Type Attribute Within Array Sets Breaks on Quote in Chrome on the JET UI
(Doc ID 2551828.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 18 D and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While selecting a value for a menu type attribute within array sets, the pointer jumps and selects multiple rows if the array is bigger than a page's size in Chrome.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open CPQ Cloud in Chrome
- Create an array that contains a menu type attribute and add it on the JET layout
- Create a quote, the array should exceed 1 page in the Browser
- Click on a line and select a value for the menu type attribute
- Scroll down and click on another line
- Approximately ten lines are automatically selected and the pointer jumps to the end of the selected lines
This behavior is not met in Mozilla Firefox, nor if the array size fits within a page in the browser (no scroll needed).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document