Standard Grid Modified When a Field from the Stop Tab (at the Shipment level) Screen Set is Removed
(Doc ID 2552028.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a field from the Stop tab (at the Shipment level) Screen Set is removed, the standard grid is modified and columns are displaced.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Manager Layout and search for 'SHIPMENT' and copy Manager Layout, click Finished
2. Edit the Manager Layout created > Click on and "Stops". On this page, remove the field “Appointment Delivery” and click Finished
3. Create a new Screen Set from "BUY SHIPMENT" and associate the Manager Layout
4. Add Screen Set created in step 3 to a custom menu through Menu Manager as a link
5. Log out and Log back in : Navigate to the custom menu > click screen set created in step 3
6. Buy Shipment screen > search Buy Shipments and open a Shipment > Stops
The standard grid is modified (columns are displaced).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document