[OCI] - While Creating DBCS Instance Via PSM Hook "Specified Oracle Storage Cloud Service container does not exist." Error For Backup Location.
(Doc ID 2553193.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Getting "Specified Oracle Storage Cloud Service container does not exist." while creating the DBCS service instance in OCI via PSM bridge.
- The local user is part of the Administrator group.
- The url format for the container is used in format: https://swiftobjectstorage.<region>.oraclecloud.com/v1/<namespace>/<bucket>
- Auth token has been created for the user and being used as password.
- The user can see the bucket in OCI console and upload objects into it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document