FA: SCM: OM: Post Split In Quantity For RMA Order, Quantity And Amount Are Incorrectly Updated
(Doc ID 2555194.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the scenario of RMA creation, where part of qty is returned to customer the respective qty and its amount is incorrectly updated in the Sales Order post split.
- Original Order is at a Closed status with qty of 2.
- From this RMA is created for 2 qty with the Return Type as "Return for Credit and Return the Item".
- RMA order status changes to Awaiting Receiving.
- Process this RMA through Receive Expected Shipments.
- Now process this through Inspect Receipts, split the lines, Line 1 with Inspection Status as Reject and other as Accept.
- Perform Putaway Receipt for the Accepted one.
- Via Return Receipts return the Reject line to the Customer.
- At this point SO is split into 2 lines for statuses Delivered and Customer Returned.
- Process the ESS Job, Send receipt Confirmation.
- In Manage Orders status of both the lines is Awaiting Billing.
- Run the ESS Job, Import AutoInvoice.
- Under receivables, Credit Memo was created for 1 qty.
- Statuses of SO lines are Closed although 1 item was returned to the Customer.
- Also the Order Amount reflects for 2 pieces although 1 was returned to the Customer.
- Customer Returned Item is still found in Receive Expected Shipments, though this RMA was closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document