How to fix "Revision attribute is invalid error" at the time of shipping transfer order
(Doc ID 2555611.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Customer creates an internal transfer order using a purchase requisition.
2. At the time of creating the purchase requisition the user enters the item revision as 0 as the system allows the user to select the item revision.
3. Item's attribute says that it is NOT revision control.
4. After the transfer order is created user picks and ship confirms the order.
5. The transaction is stuck in Pending Transaction UI with the error --> "The value provided for the Revision attribute is invalid."
To fix the error in order to ship confirm the transfer order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document