Configured Field At Work Package Level Does Not Work.
(Doc ID 2555655.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configurable Field at Work Package Level is not working as expected when using formula type. In the customer's example Configurable Field formula is (object.ScopeAssignment_earnedCost / object.WorkPackage_spendsCost).
Configurable Field at Work Package Level work as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Work Package.
2. Create a Scope Item w/ Costs.
3. Assign Scope Item to Work Package.
4. Create Work Package Configurable Field.
5. Use Formula (object.ScopeAssignment_earnedCost / object.WorkPackage_spendsCost).
6. Add WP Configurable Fields to Work Package columns.
7. Result: Empty WP Configurable Field value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document