FA: SCM: Pricing: Price Is Not Coming Up When Item Is Added In The Cart
(Doc ID 2556067.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user set up a discount rule, create a new sales order and add an item to it, but one of the lines in the price breakdown doesn't display a value until the user click Save or Submit. The user doesn't want to save or submit the order yet because user is providing a quote to the customer
1) Order Management -> Create Order -> Add Customer -> Add Item
2) Go TO Pricing Administrator -> Manage Price List -> Create Price List.
3) Pricing Administrator -> Manage Discount List -> Create Discount list for the Item.
4) Add Bill To Party Id in Pricing Term Adjustment Matrix class where Compare To Attribute is Line.BillToPartyId. Go To Pricing Administrator → Manage Matrix Class → Pricing Term Adjustment
5) Add Discount Rule where Rule Type is Attribute Pricing .
6) Create Attribute Based Rule. . Go To Pricing Administrator -> Manage Discount Rule
7) Add Condition Column for BillToPartyId. Go To Pricing Administrator -> Manage Discount Rule
The above setups are in place, but it’s not working when the user adds an Item in cart, it shows correct Price once the user saves the Order. This creates confusion in Net Price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document