How to remove events identified in Accounting Event Diagnostic?
(Doc ID 2556965.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Receipts
How do I delete orphaned accounting events?
When running Create Accounting for Receivables we received two of this error relating to AR Receipts on the "Create Accounting Execution Report":
I performed the following steps:
1) In Manage Administrator Profile Values I queried XLA_DIAGNOSTIC_MODE (the error message has an outdated Profile Option name)
2) I added a value for my user name under XLA_DIAGNOSTIC_MODE
3) I ran "Create Accounting" for Receivables
4) I ran "Accounting Event Diagnostic Report"
5) I removed the value for my user name from XLA_DIAGNOSTIC_MODE
The report did not provide any useful information. Of the two errored Receipts, one had since been entered correctly and the other was deleted. I want to remove the orphaned records so that they do not appear in the Create Accounting Execution Report forever.
"There are events which could not be processed because no data could be found in transaction objects. Cause: Some events could not be processed because no data exists in the transaction objects. Action: Enable the profile option SLA Enable Diagnostics, create accounting again, and submit the process Accounting Event Diagnostic to identify the problem."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document