FA: SCM: OM: Can Freight Charge be Added to a Drop Ship Purchase Order by a Supplier ?
(Doc ID 2557424.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has a requirement to add Supplier Freight Charges to a Purchase Order created for a Drop Ship Order. The freight charges added to the PO should be updated on the Drop Ship order so that the customer can be invoiced for these charges.
1. In a Drop Ship scenario, from the Sales Order, the Requisition and Purchase Order are created.
2. Once the Supplier sends the Invoice, along with the original item billing, the freight details are also added.
3. Hence the PO match is being done for the item line as well as the Freight line on the PO side.
4. When processing the ASN, requirement is to include the freight line as well to be passed on back to the customer.
5. Reason being, post ASN, the Sales Order moves to Awaiting Billing and requirement is to pass on the item along with the freight details for invoicing the customer.
How can this be achieved ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document