OAC Start Processing On Report Job History Automatically Changes.
(Doc ID 2557756.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Classic - Version 105.1.0 to 105.1.0 [Release 105.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAC BI Publisher Job History Start and Stop Processing time changes when one of reports was selected then come back to the Report Job History Page.
When "Return" was clicked to go back to Report Job History Page, both Start Processing and End Processing should hold the same condition, including the date and time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Start Processing was set to "Equals Or Later Jun 09, 2019 04:00:00 AM" and End Processing was set to "Equals Or Earlier Jun 10, 2019 10:00:00 AM".
2) One of the report was selected to show detailed information.
3) Then "Return" was clicked to go back to the same Report Job History Page.
4) Now Start Processing shows "Equals Or Later Jun 09, 2019 09:00:00 AM" and End Processing "Equals Or Earlier Jun 10, 2019 03:00:00 PM". (each field moved 5 hours ahead)
5) When the same operation was repeated, it moved 5 hours ahead each time.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot reliably select/check multiple reports that supposed to be executed in given time range.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document