FTI Not Removing Shipments When In Unloaded Status
(Doc ID 2557795.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Intelligence Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipments and invoice are not being removed from FTI when they are removed in OTM.
They appear in the delete table after being removed but still show in FTI, as mentioned in a previous bug, Doc ID 1540595.1
Shipments are also not removed after a manual unload and running the ETL process.
FTI supposed to remove shipments when in unloaded status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable shipments to load into HDSchema by tendering the shipment with Agent LOAD SHIPMENT TO HD which
loads all tendered shipments to HD via Event SHIPMENT TENDER - TENDERED
2. Run ETL to load shipments to FTI and create Analysis to show shipments
3. Create an agent that triggers action "Unload Object from HD" upon SHIPMENT - REMOVED
4. Remove a shipment in OTM .
5. Run ETL and then checked analysis in TI and I see that shipment is not removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document