Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: Course With Selected Offering Still Show Select Offering
(Doc ID 2558604.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Learner Experience
The course have 2 ILT offerings, the assignment was done at Course level:
- if the assignment is Required, the learner see in Current Learning > Required learning > under the course, the button "Select Offering", even after having already selected one offering.
- if the assignment is Voluntary instead, the learner will see in Current Learning > Voluntary learning > under the course, the button "Start".
This is happening in all browsers.
Current Learning >
Have the same option when the learner is opening the Current Learning, in both sections: Required learning and Voluntary learning: "Start" instead of "Select Offering" after having already selected one offering.
Create course containing multiple ILT offerings, assign (require vs voluntary) course to the learner, learner goes to Current learning. Below the test cases:
Case 1: Required Assignment
1) Admin user action: Assign at course level as required assignment to learner
2) Employee user action: Go to Current Learning > Required learning > Available option select offering > go back to Current learning > still have the option Select offering available.
Case 2: Voluntary Assignment
1) Admin user action: Assign at course level as voluntary assignment to learner
2) Employee user action: Go to Current Learning >Voluntary learning > Available option Start option instead of Selecting offering
The issue has the following business impact: User still see that offering needs to be selected even if it is already selected and this generates confusion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document