User Login Issues, Including URL For "Reset Password" Link
(Doc ID 2558616.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Forgotten Password - Password Reset Notification Email is sending email to User who successfully entered the challenge question. The link captured in the email to log in and enter the New Password provided, is giving a URL containing SSO data, which is confusing to users as this does not launch the Login page for "User Password" or SSPLM Authentication Mode Users.
The log in page link in the Forgotten Password - Password Reset Notification Email to display the URL for Password Authentication access.
- Resource with "User Password" Authentication users feature "Forgot Password"
- Initial Email "Reset Password Notification" is sent, with a link to the "Reset Password" Page
- Resource enters the Answer to the Hint question
- New email is generated "Forgotten Password - Password Reset Notification Email " New Password" and "Temporary password expiry Period" - two links included.
- The link "log" shows and opens a location that looks like it's accessing the SSO URL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document