OAC: Manage Privileges Menu Disappeared After Denied Access to BI Consumer Role
(Doc ID 2559688.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version 105.3.0 to 105.3.0 [Release 105.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OAC 105.3
After Denied Access to BI Consumer Role, 'Manage Privileges' option has disappeared in "Administration" Menu.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login As Admin user. Navigate to Classic Home. Click on Administration .
2. Go to Manage Privileges. Admin:Security->Manage Privileges.
3. Upon clicking on the Role, it shows that 'grant' access provided on BI Administrator Role.
4. Add BI consumer Role to the list.
5. A warning is seen: Editing this user can lock users from accessing important administrative functionality. Do you want to continue? Click OK.
6. Go back and set BIConsumer with "Denied" access.
7. Logout and login.
8. Go to administration Menu, the manage privileges option disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document