Cannot Convert A Concept Into Item
(Doc ID 2559918.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Innovation Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot convert a concept into item.
When trying use Convert to Item the following error is received
An error occurred in the AU PLN integration Framework.
Resolve the issue and try again. (ACA-3600037)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Product Management ->Concept Design
2. Manage Concepts task
3. Select a Concept that is already approved.
4. Then go to Actions and select Convert to Item
5. At the window pop-up (Convert to Item), click on Continue
6. Convert to Item -> Processing Type = Create New Change Order, Click on OK.
7. Error pops-up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document