FA: SCM: OM: How To Close Sales Order When AR Interface Lines are Purged
(Doc ID 2560073.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NOTE: This note describes invoking a Web Service to advance the orchestration process. The action plan provided must be used with EXTREME CAUTION:
1. The process will NOT create an INVOICE or add lines to the RA_INTERFACE_LINES ALL table
2. A manual invoice must be created for the order.
3. The Manual invoice details will NOT be added to the Sales Orders.Sales order lines are stuck at awaiting billing, because user purged invoice lines from AR interface lines.
4. Care must be taken to ensure that the Fulfillment Lines are in - AWAITING_BILLING - Status
5. Care must be taken to ensure that there are no entries for the line in the RA_INTERFACE_LINES_ALL table
The action plan will set the status of the orcehestration process to - Billed - for the seeded orchestration process the line will then advance to - CLOSED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document