Update 19B: Create Identity Provider Fails With Blank Error Box Using Self-Service SSO in Security Console
(Doc ID 2560468.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 to 11.13.19.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating and saving a new Identity Provider (IdP) in the Security Console > Single Sign-On Configuration: Identity Provider Details page, the save operation fails with a BLANK error box.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Login to Fusion Cloud Application as admin user (must have IT Security Manager job role)
2. Navigation to Tools > Security Console > Single Sign-On page
3. Click the Create Identity Provider button
4. Click the Edit button
6. Enter the values for Name as MS Azure and Name ID Format as Email
7. Click the Choose File button and select the IDP Metadata XML file on your machine
8. Click the Save and Close button
9. Save operation fails with the blank error box
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document