Value In Amount Field Changes When Users Tab To The Next Field
(Doc ID 2560534.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.1 to 19.2 [Release 19.1 to 19.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Unifier 19.1
Amount Data Element (DE) shows incorrect characters when going back to the DE and tabbing to another DE.
Steps to re-produce the problem:
1. Create a new record of a BP with line items (e.g. Budget Transfer)
2. Switch to Line Items tab and create a new line item
3. Fill in all fields of the line item and enter the amount in the amount field and tab to the next field
4. Set the cursor back in the amount field and tab to the next field without making any changes
5. Notice that some of the characters changed, for example 100,00 changes to 10.000,00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document