Issues With Performance Task Confirm Review Meeting Held Meeting Held Date
(Doc ID 2560634.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.01.0 version, Performance Management
Issues with Performance Task Confirm Review Meeting Held - Meeting Held Date
Issue 1: The date that appears when manager Confirms Review Meeting Held is not using the time zone as all other dates. We are on PST Time Zone. All scheduled processes and other dates in the system are correct that the date changes at 12.01 AM. But when recording a review meeting after 4PM, the date that defaults is one day in the future.
Issue 2: The process for Confirm Review Meeting date used to have a warning that would not allow a future date to be entered for the meeting held date. This feature no longer appears and a Manager can enter a future date. When saved, it records the current date.
Issue 3: Meeting Held Date is not recorded, only task completion. Where can we find the Meeting Held Date?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup all required items for Performance Management
2. Create Performance Document
3. Complete prior steps until Confirm Review Meeting
4. Manager goes to next task Confirm Review Meeting Held (before 4 PM PST) date is defaulted correctly to current date.
5. Manager goes to next task Confirm Review Meeting Held (after 4PM PST) date is defaulted to next date. (Screenshot attached)
6. Manager enters a future date, no warning appears and the date is recorded as the current date (or 1 day in future if after 4PM PST)
7. Manager enters past date, correctly saves - but Meeting Held Date is not recorded, it is only listed as task completed date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document