Payment Error Messages - Batch Payment Processing Does Not Show Any Error Message When It Fails
(Doc ID 2560658.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Monetization Cloud - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After submitting batch payment from subscriber management, when the payment fails, there is no process or place to check the error message for the payment failure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepared the batch payment file with $600.00 for Account which has a bill and total due of $569.00
2. Navigated to Subscriber Management -> Batch Payment
3. Selected Import with Auto-process off
4. Clicked Process after verifying the file details for file name
5. Do not see the payment under the processed or the history
6. Do not see the payment applied to the account from Subscriber Management.
7. Do not see any error message why the payment failed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document