Fusion Global Payroll: Error "The parameter external payer party context is incorrect or missing. (IBY-825368)." When Setting Up Bank Account Details As Onboarding Task.
(Doc ID 2561714.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Global Payroll in SaaS environment.
When Employee/Pending worker tries to setup his/her bank accounts as Onboarding task, then the following error occurs.
The parameter external payer party context is incorrect or missing. (IBY-825368).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Application as user.
2. Go to Home Page.
3. Click on Me > Onboarding > Provide Bank Account Details > Go to Task.
Enter the details and clicked on Save.
Then the error "java.lang.NullPointerException" was thrown.
4. Again, click on Save button and then the error "The parameter external payer party context is incorrect or missing. (IBY-825368)." will be thrown.
1. The user first gets the error "java.lang.NullPointerException" upon clicking Save button. Attempting again, will thrown the above error.
2. When HR Admin tries to add personal payment method for the employee/pending worker, then there is no error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document