Users Are Unable to Upload an Image on the Portal Page Using Internet Explorer 11
(Doc ID 2561941.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to upload an image on the Portal Landing Page when using the Internet Explorer 11 (IE) browser. (The process is successful in Firefox or Chrome)
The image should upload when using IE 11.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Administration Mode at the Company Workspace navigate to Configuration > Landing Page, and open the item.
- Click the Layout tab.
- Click to place Cursor behind the “W” in Welcome to the ...
- Click Insert Image (second from the right).
- In the Choose File to Upload window, select an Image File and click Open.
- A Processing – Please Wait window displays, but nothing further happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!