Replenishment Issue With Batch Numbers
(Doc ID 2562451.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 18 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18C version, Core Product Functionality (On Production)
When doing reserve to reserve replenishment, the system is not allowing to combine inventory with different expiry dates in one asset. The flow is, for this example, to pick inventory from location PICKINV1, and replenish location REPLENISH1 in the asset REPLENISH1 (customer uses the same barcode for location and asset)
The system should create two records, one record for each expiry date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Executed task TASK1
2. Scanned Blind IBLPN LPN1
3. Scanned from location RACKA
4. Scanned item ITEM1 and enter qty 100
5. Scanned from location RACKA
6. Scanned item ITEM1 and enter qty 14
7. Scanned replenishment location REPLENISH1
8. Scanned destination LPN2 and entered qty 14 for item with expiry date 04/04/2080 (from LPN2)
9. Scanned destination LPN2 and entered qty 100 for item with expiry date 02/02/2080 (from LPN1)
10. In IBLPN screen we see LPN1 with only expiry date (04/04/2080) and current qty as 120
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document