Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: Alerts Composer Using Groovy Expressions Not Working
(Doc ID 2563082.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Groovy Expression is being removed in Message Text.
User is trying to modify the alert 'IRC_JobApply_Thanks_External' such that if Candidate meets specific criteria, it will show another paragraph using the print function.
However, when we insert a print or println method inside this tag <% %>, the system removes it.
1. Edit the IRC_JobApply_Thanks_External
2. Click "Edit" and select Manage Recipients and Message
3. Add groovy expression in the last paragraph
• sample code (<% print("Test simple Groovy Expression") %>)
• The code is based on "Application Help > Alerts Composer Functions and Groovy Expressions: Explained > Groovy Expressions"
3. Click the "Apply" button
4. Click the "Preview" button
5. The groovy expression is not displaying
Validate the Template
1. Click "Edit" and select Manage Recipients and Message
2. The groovy expression we added where remove by the system
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document