Receipt Value In Cost Accounting Distributions Not Equal Value In Receipt Accounting Distributions
(Doc ID 2563298.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt value in Cost Accounting Distributions not equal value in Receipt Accounting Distributions.
Review Cost Accounting Distributions UI Data is Wrong for a transaction. Correct in Receipt accounting..
Seems system not able to take correct UOM conversion.
The Values in the Receipt Account Distribution should match with the Vales in the Cost accounting distribution for PO Receipt/delivery transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform the PO Receipt and Delivery transaction for the same receipt
2. This item has Both Primary and Secondary UOM with UOM conversion. Also, has currency conversion
3. PO receipt and delivered in the Secondary UOM
4. Ran the Transfer Transaction processes, Create Receipt accounting distribution and Cost accounting distribution process
5. When reviewed the values created in the Receipt accounting does not Tie up value in Cost accounting distribution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document