"Alert You do not have permission to perform this action." When Viewing A Cash Flow Curve Through A Business Process Link, When the Project Was Created Through Shell Template
(Doc ID 2563724.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.5 to 19.6 [Release 19.5 to 19.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Project is created from a Shell Template, the User Group is given the proper permissions to access the Cash Flow curves. Users that are members of this group should have the required permissions and access to view the Cash Flow curves. However, when a user in this group attempts to view the Cash Flow curve through a BP record link, they are getting a message indicating they do not have permissions to view it. The same user can view the Cash Flow curve in the Cash Flow node, but cannot view it through the link in the BP record.
The user for which permissions have been provided via Group Membership is expecting to be able to view the Cash Flow curve through the BP record link.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- New UI can be disabled or enabled.
- Navigate to the Project/Shell where the business process with the Cash Flow link is deployed > Open the BP record that has the cash flow link > Click on Cash Flow button and the following popup occurs: "Alert You do not have permission to perform this action."
- In this Project/Shell Navigate to User Administration > Groups > Select the User Group, the group has Cash Flow > Create permissions.
- Confirm that the User in question that is getting the error message is a member of this User Group.
- In the same Project/Shell, navigate to the Cash Flow node and the same user is able to view the Cash Flow curve that they were trying to view through the BP record link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document