Fusion Cloud Implementation Success Toolkit
(Doc ID 2564395.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service
Oracle Supply Chain Collaboration Cloud Service
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This announcement applies to new customers implementing the following Fusion Applications products:
• Human Capital Management (HCM) • Financials (FIN) • Supply Chain Management
This Toolkit provides reference documents, presentations, and templates to be used at various Milestone points throughout your Cloud implementation. The Milestone checklists and templates are provided to give you access to Project Governance against Oracle recommended best practices. The Instance Management Plan and Parallel Scorecard can be used if your System Implementation Partner does not have their own project templates for these tasks. Presentations are reference documents are provided for further education on various Oracle Cloud topics.
Download the materials below to help you get started and maintain your Oracle Cloud Implementation.
- Onboarding Presentation - Review and understand key information about working successfully in the Oracle Cloud
- Implementation Success Best Practices – Key best practices to facilitate a successful implementation
- Implementation Success Useful Oracle Documents – White Papers by Oracle Cloud Product
- Instance Management Plan – Document your plans and events by Oracle Cloud POD
- Test Plan Checklist - Provides an assessment checklist of the project Test Plan
- Checkpoint Action Tracking Template – Assess your project milestones using this worksheet. Allows Project Teams to evaluate execution against best practices throughout the project
- Implementation Success Parallel Scoreboard Review Template (HCM only) - Use to compare Cloud Payroll and Legacy Payroll parallel data validation
- Implementation Success Payroll Parallel Reconciliation Scoreboard (HCM Only) - A data capture tool to document the results of each Payroll Parallel run and subsequent review and comparison with legacy payroll run results
- Go / No-Go Decision Checklist - Assess the criteria used to make the Go / No Go decision
- Go Live Readiness Checklist - Assess the plan for completion of tasks needed for go live
- Post Go Live Roles and Responsibilities - A guide for, and visibility into, the key roles and responsibilities for all parties once the customer is live on the Cloud applications. This represents a critical activity that supports the customer's go-live readiness.
- Post Go Live Presentation - A presentation to inform and share with your team about post go-live actions and support.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!