Cost Scenario Is Rolling Up Assembly Under Different Work Definition Name Than the One Selected in the Scenario
(Doc ID 2564428.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost scenario is rolling up assembly under different Work Definition than one selected in the scenario
On creating a new scenario with work definition selection criteria having work definition name defined as 'STD Main' the assembly 20-004 is rolling up the assembly also under the old work definition name 'Main (V#1)'.
Cost scenario should be rolling up under the work definition provided.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new cost scenario Supply Chain Execution > Cost Accounting > Task list > Manage Cost Scenarios
2. Provide the work definition name in 'Work Definition' drop down, save and close
3. Define the final assembly, and resources using Actions > Define Standard Cost and Define Resource Rate.
4. Navigate to Actions drop down and click "Roll-up Costs".
5. Roll-up completes with warning.
6. Click on Actions > View Rolled-up Costs
7. Click on 'Show Hierarchy Viewer"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document