Standard Fields Added To Opportunity Revenue Pages are not showed
(Doc ID 2564603.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Standard fields added (with Page Composer) to Opportunity Revenue pages are not showed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Opportunities, enable Page composer
2. Click on any opty name link
3. Add revenue line
4. For the first revenue open and try to add a new column
5. Open the Page Composer
6. In Page Composer (Select Mode), click on Edit Component Properties Pop-up
7. Try to switch to the Child Components Tab, this pop-up goes behind the Detail Page Layout Pop-up.
8. Customer is not able to make/save any Page Composer related change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document