uDesigner: Action Form Validation Empty After Save
(Doc ID 2565547.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.3 to 19.6 [Release 19.3 to 19.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 19.3
Expected Result: In uDesigner, when Form Validation with any Name is added and the user does a Save on the form the validation parameters should also Save.
Actual Result: When the Name of the Validation item has a special character in it, in this case the greater than and/or less than symbol, > and/or <, and the user does a Save on the form, the validation item still exists, but when a Modify is done on it all the parameters are gone.
Steps to Reproduce:
- For any Business Process where Form Validation can be defined. In this case support used a Simple type, workflow with multiple instance.
- Open the form and click on the Validation button.
- Click on the Add button, and enter the parameters for the Validation Rule - being sure to use one of the special characters in the name, e.g., <Oracle>, and click on the OK button. Note that if you click on the Modify button at this point the parameters will still exist.
- Click on the Close button to close the Validation Rules window.
- Click on the Save button to save the form.
- Click on the Validation button again and notice that the item is still there.
- 7. Select the item and click on the Modify button. Notice that all the parameters are missing/gone/reset/cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document