Fusion Global HR Organizations marked as Excluded in Organization List are still findable by users in Legal Employer list
(Doc ID 2565749.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, HCM Security (Security Profiles, Users, Roles)
With HR Specialist Data Role assigned and organizations excluded from Organization List, user can still find the excluded organizations in 'Legal Employer' when hiring an employee.
User should not be able to find the excluded organizations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in Fusion Application with user with HR Specialist Data Role assigned
2. Go to Setup and Maintenance > Manage Organization Security Profile
3. Search for any organization > click Edit
4. Define the following:
Organization Classification: Secure by Organization Classification > Checked
Organizations: Secure by Organization List > Checked; Add organization and check 'Exclude' option
5. Click Save and Close
6. Go to Navigator > New Person > Task tab > Hire an Employee
7. In 'Legal Employer' field, search for excluded organization
Excluded organization will be found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document