Users cannot create contracts as no BU is available
(Doc ID 2565847.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Contract Authoring
Unable To Create A Contract (None BU) and no access when added to team with full access
New added users cannot create contract as no BU is available.
1. Create New user
- created new person by New person> Hire an Employee
- New user created by Security console with roles: Employee (autoprovisioned), Enterprise Contract Administrator, Procurement Contract Administrator
- Linking person and user account by Manage Person> Manage User Account
2. Adding person as a resource to an existing organization (we have only one org)
3. Running LDAP process
4. Login with new user and try to create contract
5. No BU available
New created users to be able to create contracts (as the BU is available).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document