Itemizing during audit not working correctly, amount set to zero for itemized line
(Doc ID 2566473.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an Expense Report Audit, Expense Items Reimbursable Amount value is set to 0 by the system
Itemization should set the reimbursable amount to the same value as the expense amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to: Expense / Manage Expense Reports
3. Query an expense report
4. Click on Audit Expense Report
5. For a line with the two expense types click on itemize, enter the amounts
7. Notice the reimbursable amount is 0 for the expense type, it should be the item expense amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document