What Does Administrator-Defined User Mean When Defining Actions in Requisition Approvals
(Doc ID 2567149.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Defining Approval Rules Action section showing Additional Attribute Administrator Defined User - What is it related to ?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance
3. Search for Task Manage Requisition Approval
4. Try to create a rule, add conditions
5. From Action add action, choose Approval Required which shows new User Type - "Administrator-Defined User"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document