US Legislation - New Jersey Exempt From Family Leave Insurance- List of Values Blank
(Doc ID 2567465.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.05.0 to 11.13.19.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Global Payroll
In Manage Legal Reporting Unit Calculation Card page, when trying to create a calculation value for NJ state (adding Exempt From Family Leave Insurance) the Value field (mandatory field) is a drop down, where in other state when trying to create it, it is a text field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Implementation project>Manage Legal Reporting Unit Calculation Cards
2. Manage calculation rules for tax Reporting and payroll statutory unit.
4. Enterable Calculation Values on Calculation Cards
5. Attempt to add Exempt from Family Leave Insurance
6. LoV for Value is empty so cannot save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document