Hide the view transaction button when drill down in Japanese session
(Doc ID 2567818.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Subledger Accounting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When drill down the journal from Manage Journals in Japanese session,
Hide the "View Transaction" button in Subledger Journals Lines page.
This issue happens using Firefox only.
0. Log into Fusion in Japanese session.
1. General Accounting > Journals > Manage Journals
2. Search the journal and open it.
3. Click the amount link in Journal lines to drill down.
4. You will see that hide the view transaction button in Subledger Journals Lines page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document