Fusion Global Payroll: Hours are Prorated on the Earnings Results for Newly Upgarded Standard Category Time Elements (CA Localization)
(Doc ID 2569210.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Daily hours transferred from an upgraded Standard Category Time Element (via Oracle Time and Labor) are getting prorated on the Earnings Results supplementary element causing the incorrect earnings (CA Legislation).
For the created Time Element, the Daily hours transferred from Oracle Time and Labor should not be prorated on the Earnings Results supplementary element.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new base Payroll Element to be integrated with OTL.
2. Configure Element Eligibility for the Related Elements
3. Create Time Card Calculation Components
4. Configure element eligibility for the related element with the CIR suffix.
5. Submit the Compile Formula process to compile the formulas for the calculation components.
6. Run the Generate Data Dictionary Time Attributes process
7. Use the Manage Time Entry Layout Components task to create time card fields
8. Create, submit, and approve Time Card
9. Run the Load Time Card Batches to transfer the element to Global Payroll
10. Observe Daily hours transferred from the created Time Element (via Oracle Time and Labor) are getting prorated on the Earnings Results supplementary element causing the incorrect earnings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document