Vacation Rule Not Triggered After Delegated User Uses "Edit Requisition"
(Doc ID 2569671.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.18.05.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition is going back to requester after it is reassigned to a new Approver and approver edits the requisition.
The expectation is that once the Requisition is reassigned and edited by approver it should go to next approver in chain
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Applications
2. Create a requisition and Submit for approval (Requester - A)
3. Submit for approval
4. Login as Approver - B and find the notification in worklist
5. Reassign this notification to C
6. C - Edit the requisition and submit for approval
7. This routes the requisition back to A
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document