Case Study: Calculation Of Amounts On Manual Application Of Cross Currency Receipt(Transaction Currency = Ledger Currency & Receipt Currency <> Ledger Currency)
(Doc ID 2570566.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manually apply a receipt that is not in Ledger Currency, to a transaction that is in Ledger Currency.
1. Navigate to 'Billing' work area
2. Enter a receivable invoice in ledger currency and complete the transaction (Ex: Ledger Currency = 'USD' and Transaction Total (TT) = 144,000.00 USD)
3. Navigate to 'Accounts Receivable' work area
4. Enter receipt in a currency other than ledger currency and select 'Submit and Apply Manually' (Ex: Receipt Currency= 'KWD', Entered Amount (REA)= 45,500.00 KWD, Conversion Rate for conversion date (KWD => USD) (RCR)=3.200512081933109)
Accounted Amount (RAA) = REA * RCR = 45,500.00 * 3.200512081933109 = 145,623.30 USD
Total Applied Amount (TAA) = 0.00 KWD
On Account Amount (OAA) = 0.00 KWD
Unapplied Amount (UA) = 45,500.00 KWD
Exchange Gain or Loss (G/L)= 0.00 USD
5. Under 'Application' tab Click 'Add Open Receivables' button
6. Search transaction created and completed in Step 2 and click 'Add' followed by 'Done'
1. Transaction Currency is same as Ledger Currency & Receipt Currency is different from Ledger Currency
2. Receipt is applied manually
3. 'Receipt Date' and 'Application Date' are different and 'Cross Currency Rate' (USD <-> TWD) is available in the daily rates table
4. Cross Currency Rate (CCR) from transaction currency (USD) to receipt currency (KWD) available in system for the 'Application Date' = 0.30446
5. This example does not consider any discounts
6. Related setups have been completed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document