Item Custom Field Not Showing in Item Details.
(Doc ID 2570862.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 19.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Custom Field not showing in item Details.
I added an Item Custom Field called 'Area'. When I click on any item in Commissioning and select 'Item Details' tab, the custom field is not there.
For the new Custom Item to show within Commissioning, Item Details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Summary & Settings, Field Project Details.
- Go to Area/Item Custom Fields.
- Add an Item Custom Field Label called 'Area' for Custom Field 1 Label.
- Go to Field, Commissioning.
- You should have items set up and there should be Commissioning steps added.
- You need to add an inspection form to a piece of the equipment for that step so when you click on that Item, a form appears in Commissioning for you to fill out.
- In Commissioning, Summary, go to an Item and then click on the box to start filling out the form for that step.
- Go to Item Details tab, you will see that the 'Area' custom field is not there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document