A record already exists with the same combination of values for the key attributes ASSIGNMENT_SET_NAME.
(Doc ID 2570996.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.04.0 version, Data Collection
When attempting to upload Assignment Sets and Sourcing Rules utilizing FBDI, the process is stuck in staging tables.
"A record already exists with the same combination of values for the key attributes ASSIGNMENT_SET_NAME."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download FBDI template ScpSourcingImportTemplate.xlsm &
2. Enter data into required fields
3. Generate csv file
4. Create zip file per FBDI template instructions
5. Upload ZIP file to the SFTP server location.
6. Log into Oracle Fusion Applications
7. Navigate to Scheduled Processes
8. Select the Load Interface File for Import Process
9. Select the process indicated in the Overview section to load the CSV file to the interface tables.
10. Review the results of the process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document