Proxy User - Time Is Not Updating Correctly
(Doc ID 2571091.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.6 to 18.8 [Release 18.6 to 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user populates a Proxy Start Time and End Time in Unifier, the time is not populated correctly.
The time set should not change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Document Manager > Documents and choose a document
2. Open Preferences and then the Proxy tab
3. Add a Proxy User
4. At Proxy User settings, choose a username, a start Date/Time and a End Date and Time.
5. Press OK and Apply
6. Choose the same menu, go to Proxy, open the User again
7. Notice that the time interval set at step 4 is modified now.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!