User Is Able To See Merchandise Hierarchy When Not Assigned To A Security Group
(Doc ID 2571391.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Services, With the data level security indicator set at Yes (SECURITY_CONFIG_OPTIONS.DATA_LEVEL_SECURITY_IND), and user id not assigned to a security group, user is able to see entire merchandise hierarchy in UI and drill down, but not able to see hierarchy in drop down.
Steps to reproduce:
- Turn on Data level security in RMS - SECURITY_CONFIG_OPTIONS.DATA_LEVEL_SECURITY_IND = ‘Y’.
- Sign in to RMS with user not assigned to a security group.
- Go into Merchandise Hierarchy.
- On each level of hierarchy, press the blue icon on the right and drill down through each level of the hierarchy and validate that each level is viewable.
- Click directly on the subclass button on the right and the Department field and Class field are available at the top of the UI screen.
- Click on the Department and note that there is no data to display.
- Upload the user to RMS using the security template.
- Add user to group that does not have any filters applied using User to Group template upload.
- Validate that the drop down data is now available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document