Screen Set - Location_asset_inventory - Level(P)
(Doc ID 2571804.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 19 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to customize the Screen Set - "LOCATION_ASSET_INVENTORY", added "Level(p)" as Column, even though the database has values for it, it is not showing them in screen set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Configuration and Administration, User Configuration, Screen Set Manager
2. Search for “LOCATION_ASSET_INVENTORY” Screen set
3. Press on Copy Screen set
4. Input an ID and go to Results tab
5. Add Sequence No, Select Column as “Level (P)”, Enter Label as “Minimum”, Click Save
6. Select Level Type: MINIMUM
7. Add the screen set created above to the menu
You can access the Menu and perform a search.
The column "Minimum" is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document