Miscellaneous Trx Deleting Lot Numbers After Updating Quantities
(Doc ID 2572787.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot numbers are getting cleared on updating the quantities on create miscellaneous transactions UI.
The lot numbers should not be cleared/erased on changing the quantities.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory Management > Create Miscellaneous Transaction > Select transaction type as Account Alias Issue in an inventory org.
2. Enter 2 Items with onhand available stock both lot controlled
3. Entered multiple lots for each item using Record Lots and Serial Numbers button/UI
4. After entering lots, click OK, application returns back to the Transaction window.
5. Choose one line item, click on Record Lots and Serial Numbers to change a quantity
6. Update quantity on one or more lines
7. Click OK, application returns back to the Transaction window
8. Go back to Record Lots and Serial Numbers and the Lot Numbers by clicking the button see form has been cleared from the screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document